Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Flu and whooping cough jab

(6 Posts)
babymomma93 Sun 06-Nov-16 16:29:11

I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I'm booked in to have my flu jab and whooping cough jab tomorrow but I ended up in hospital yesterday with a UTI and have been given antibiotics, can I still have the two jabs? Iv tried googling it but that's not really helping x

gunting Sun 06-Nov-16 16:33:57

They aren't live vaccinations so I can't see a reason why you couldn't have them but it's best to ask the nurse before getting them done.

Andbabymakesthree Sun 06-Nov-16 16:52:54

How many weeks are you? If delaying is possible I'd do that. Huge attack on your system otherwise!

babymomma93 Sun 06-Nov-16 18:00:21

I'm 25 weeks now, I could delay it for another week I suppose

Whatsername17 Sun 06-Nov-16 21:01:14

I had no ill effects from mine except a sore arm. Id keep. The appointment and ask.

Andbabymakesthree Sun 06-Nov-16 21:43:58

I'm 32 weeks and only had mine a few days ago. My midwife hadn't talked to me. I declined flu jab!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now