Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Implantation experience

(6 Posts)
Daisybell1990 Sun 06-Nov-16 09:26:12

Hi just after a bit of advice

We have been trying tto for 1 year , they have put me on metformin and I now have 42 day cycles . I had all signs of ovulation in day 28 !
On day 40.of my cycle I had some really really faint spotting basically nothing, for the past week I have had weird twinges my boobs kill and I am really not feeling right... unfortunately today I woke up to a light period with very light cramps. It's brought red blood n been bleeding about 3 hours now . I've got so many things crosses that this isn't af and stops soon I was so convinced this month not sure why jist had a feeling. Can any one explain there implantation bleeding and similar experiences. Thanks

haveacupoftea Sun 06-Nov-16 09:43:12

I didnt really have a bleed as such. I just had the tiniest bit of peachy coloured cm when I wiped after a wee one time.

pinkcandyflossy Sun 06-Nov-16 13:53:12

I mad implantation bleeding for each of my pregnancies and it was very period like! What made the difference is that after it had finished my boobs still were aching and I was still having cramps. Any of those things apply to you?

Daisybell1990 Sun 06-Nov-16 15:01:53

Well I'm in day two and it seems to be coming to an end. My boobs r still sore and got small cramps. Just doesn't seem right . Not been gross but i have only had one pad on today and still not full is that classed as light?? It is quite red thosad

paperandpaint Sun 06-Nov-16 21:06:38

Mine was pink/peach and lasted 48 hours. It's my third baby (but fifth pregnancy) and I'd never had it before. It was 4 weeks after an ERPC for a MMC and I thought it was just my period starting!

Daisybell1990 Sun 06-Nov-16 21:21:24

Was it kinda heavy like forst day of period ? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now