Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help

(2 Posts)
mommyteeshh19 Fri 04-Nov-16 00:45:49

Hi, just another Mommy worry but I haven't had a midwife for the past 16 weeks because my doctors have only just remembered to refer me to a community one!! So I haven't really been able to share my worries.. just wondering what the chance is of any birth defects, I've got my scan December (5 month scan) but I'm so worried ? Just want my baby healthy, this is my first and I'm 19 x

Jleah Fri 04-Nov-16 01:53:02

Hi Hope your ok. It's so overwhelming bring pregnant you need to try and relax try not worry to much I completely understand why you are worried and it's a natural part of being pregnant but you have to try and push that to aside and focus on looking after yourself. I have had 5 children 2 normal pregnancies and triplets I was on here every night panicking, I googled everything. It made me feel worse as everyone's different. Like most women i would only focus on the negatives. It is hard especially at such a young age you need to stay positive. are you feeling much movement yet? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now