Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Light bleeding

(4 Posts)
blueeyes123 Thu 03-Nov-16 11:41:01

I'm 6 and a half weeks pregnant and I've had light bleeding this morning I had it when I was around 4 weeks gone too and I'm getting quite worried, has anyone else experienced this before and could anyone give me any advice please?? This is my first pregnancy so I don't know iff it's normal or not

Trilby4pink Thu 03-Nov-16 12:02:26

Hey, I too had a bit of light bleeding at 6.5 weeks. Apparently it can be normal unless it gets heavier or is accompanied by cramps. If you are in any way worried definitely ring the Early Pregnancy Unit at your hospital, we went in for a scan at 7 weeks just to be sure and it was very reassuring to see our little bean with his heart beating away smile good luck!

blueeyes123 Thu 03-Nov-16 12:40:54

Thanks so much! Hearing that has made me feel a whole lot better, I took your advice and called them, they've booked me in for this Sunday. Thanks for the help! X

Jmarie2016 Fri 04-Nov-16 11:19:29

I am 7+3 and I've had light bleeding on and off for the last 3 weeks. Also some brown stringy looking blood. I went to the docs and he said that's quite normal and common, I was also sent for an ultrasound and everything was normal - heartbeat was seen smile

So try not to worry! But as the previous poster said if you're worried there's nothing wrong with speaking to someone and getting it checked.

Congratulations by the way smile J x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now