Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant?

(5 Posts)
Leah679 Wed 02-Nov-16 22:46:18

Hi, I recently changed from the progesterone only pill to the combined. I had a couple of days space pill free before starting the combined. I also believe I may have missed a pill from my first pack of the combined.

I've been sexually active most days. In the past week I've had severe nausea, I mean I never get nauseous but this was awful. Certain foods made me want to heave, smells also. I only really fancied certain things. Not to mention I've been dozing off frequently, cramping and my breasts are huge.

However this could all be side effects of the pill. Just concerned because of the unprotected days.

MouseLove Wed 02-Nov-16 23:28:22

Take a test. That's a sure fire way of finding out. smile

NameChange30 Wed 02-Nov-16 23:30:40

If you had unprotected sex you could be pregnant, yes

Sex education 101

JassyR Thu 03-Nov-16 06:43:03

Which combined pill? I switched at the end of last year and the pill I was moved to (Loestrin) can cause quite severe nausea while you get used to it. I felt sick for months before I found out what it was

Oysterbabe Thu 03-Nov-16 07:11:35

If the last week is the relevant period it's probably too early for symptoms.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now