Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Chest pain coming and going at 31wks?

(5 Posts)
Nikki2ol6 Wed 02-Nov-16 09:20:03

I'm 31wks and last night kept waking up with a pain in thmy centre of my chest. I had forgot all about it this morning until it happened when I was walking back from the school run and it kept coming and going again. It's. It dreadfully painful. I do have a cold and sore throat but this pain is right in the centre of my breasts..... I don't want to ring my doctors because you have to explain the problem on the phone to get an emergency app and if I say chest pain they may kick up a huge fuss which I do not need lol. It's stopped now I'm sitting down

Nikki2ol6 Wed 02-Nov-16 09:20:46

Sorry that's meant to say it is not dreadfully painful

Jodie1982 Wed 02-Nov-16 09:33:01

I had similar at 27wks. Chest aches, pain when breathing. Phoned maternity triage and was told to go in, was seen too very quickly, blood gases and tests done, chest Xray, baby monitored, was told all was okay and it could possibly be anxiety. Maybe call maternity unit for advice. Good luck. Hope your okay.

Nikki2ol6 Wed 02-Nov-16 09:39:42

Oh that sounds very scary!

Nikki2ol6 Wed 02-Nov-16 11:37:55

Going to get it checked out in 20 minuets. It seams to come on when I move around

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now