Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pregnant and feeling uncomfortable?

(7 Posts)
rachelamy Tue 01-Nov-16 13:44:10

im 25 weeks and just feeling really uncomfortable ALL the time. having a desk job does no good with a bad bad a squashed belly. and trying to get comfy on the sofa or in bed is a nightmare! anyone feeling the same or got any tips for feeling more comfortable? sad

MagpieCursedTea Tue 01-Nov-16 14:06:00

I'm 31 weeks and don't remember what it's like to feel comfortable. I don't remember this from my first pregnancy!
I did have a pregnancy massage today which was amazing, it's not a cure all but I definitely feel more relaxed.

NeverAShadowOfDoubt Tue 01-Nov-16 14:16:55

I'm 25 weeks too (25+4) with twins and just same! Sitting down is the worst position which makes my desk job so painful. When are you due to finish for ML? I know how you feel! I dread bed time, i can't get comfy and everything just hurts. All the bloody time! I know it will totally be worth it but ouch!!

pinkDEpanter Tue 01-Nov-16 14:24:33

35 weeks and cannot wait to have my stomach back lol.

It's baby number 3, babies 1 and 2 were late, hoping number 3 will appear early grin

rachelamy Tue 01-Nov-16 14:33:40

i can't imagine how i will feel at the end if it's this squashed now!

never im putting down to start my maternity day before my due date (10 feb) plan is to just get a sick note at the end when i've had enough. it seems sooo far away though! when are you starting?

NeverAShadowOfDoubt Tue 01-Nov-16 15:04:26

My due date is 10 Feb too! Although it will be sooner at 36/37 weeks if all goes to plan. Cos I'm struggling so much already and we have a few complications with one twin n the fact that my back has about finished me off already, I finish on 2nd December. 4 weeks, 3 days and counting! My GP says she is more than happy to sign me off now but I'm training my replacement so daren't actually take the leave now although I really want to. It seems like such a long way off but it really isn't! Have you tried a pregnancy support belt if you are struggling with your back? My friend lent me hers and it does help if you're stood up for a while but unfortunately doesn't help me when sitting.

rachelamy Tue 01-Nov-16 15:39:47

bet you can't wait to finish! hope everything goes ok with the babies too. it's mainly my coccyx it's so sore it feels bruised sad it's been like this since i got pregnant so ive got an appointment with a physio. hopefully that will do some good. the things we go through for our babies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now