Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could labour be thinking about starting?!

(2 Posts)
Coffeeandafag Sun 30-Oct-16 06:35:17

38+1. Yesterday I had two bouts of diahrrea and since about 8pm I've been having very brief, mild pains across my lower abdomen. They literally 'throb' for a second or two, then disappear. Not getting worse or better. I've woken this morning with lower back ache, just like I'm on my period.

Last night baby was SO active, I felt like it was going to burst out if my skin!

My previous labours have started with waters breaking so no experience of just watching and monitoring cramps.

Btw, I KNOW these cramps can't mean much, just wishful thinking someone can say 'oh that's definitely labour' and make it so grin

Coffeeandafag Sun 30-Oct-16 08:49:29

And now more diahrrea but no other symptoms. I expect it is just... diahrrea! Ah well, feel like onlyyesterday I was constantly googling 'could xxxx be sign of pg?' Now it's 'could xxx be sign of early labour?' blushgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now