Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else bloody tired?

(7 Posts)
Gardencentregroupie Wed 26-Oct-16 20:37:24

I'm so tired! It doesn't help that DD (2.3) is up with the lark every day and is often up a few times in the night, plus she's going through a 'challenging' phase hmm but I am so tired. I'm 21 weeks, by the time I get DD to bed and tidy up I'm fit to drop.

sweetchilli77 Wed 26-Oct-16 21:46:15

i have a 5 month old and I'm nearly 14 weeks pregnant. 1st semester wasn't too bad, but the tiredness has kicked in big time.

Since being pregnant my sleep isn't great even though baby sleep through.

The joys eh?

Trulyamnearanear Wed 26-Oct-16 21:53:05

So tired. The other day I was sat on the floor crying with tired. I can't get to sleep though. angry

raviolidreaming Thu 27-Oct-16 09:50:36

Same here! I'm exhausted. If I lie down at night I get horrific acid reflux; if I don't lie down to sleep then I have horrendous back ache within twenty minutes. I'm just existing really. I just drag myself through the day and try not to fall asleep at work.

CupofTeaTime Thu 27-Oct-16 16:13:29

35 weeks here, haven't slept properly since about week 11 due to SPD, now I get acid reflux and am so huge I can't turn over without it being a whole carry on. So fed up!

HughLauriesStubble Thu 27-Oct-16 17:39:06

I'm with you OP. Almost 20 weeks and a sahm to a 2 year old and 1 year old. I'm usually fit to drop by lunchtime. All I want to do is sleep! I do some part time work from home in the evenings but I've had to scale back majorly because I just don't have the energy. Luckily my 2 are good sleepers, I wouldn't cope at all if they weren't. Waiting for the proverbial second trimester energy burst to kick in!

chaoticmum2b Thu 27-Oct-16 21:34:43

I'm shattered. Never known anything like it. Struggling to stay up-to-speech at work it's that bad and my sex drive has taken a complete battering as I'm so drained. Started to worry a bit about that too - is it normal?! My first so no children to look after luckily. God, I thought it was supposed to get better in second trimester?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now