Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy test??

(10 Posts)
Littlemisssugarplum88 Wed 26-Oct-16 17:13:14

Hi everyone,

How accurate are the clear blue digital tests?

I tested this morning using a cheap one from eBay but it showed nothing.
I've just tested again using a clearblue digital and it says 1-2 weeks pregnant. Not sure I want to allow myself to believe I am actually pregnant xx

babyand Wed 26-Oct-16 17:26:52

Clear blue always showed positive before any other test for me! I'd say congrats to you .

Littlemisssugarplum88 Wed 26-Oct-16 17:47:48

Ooh I hope so! Thank you for the reassurance!
Xx

haveacupoftea Wed 26-Oct-16 17:54:38

Very accurate, much more so than ebay ones. Congrats!

SaltedCaramelEverything Wed 26-Oct-16 18:02:06

Yay congratulations! If you feel you need another brand just for reassurance if you worry like me then Tesco do 2 for 99p!

Littlemisssugarplum88 Wed 26-Oct-16 18:54:52

It's my birthday today too so I can probably say it has been the best birthday I have ever had grinxx

MyEternalSunshine Wed 26-Oct-16 19:22:58

I did about 4 eBay tests all negative- so went to the shop and bought a store brand test which was positive. Am now 7months gone so yeah, eBay tests are rubbish! smile congrats op! flowers

Helbelle75 Wed 26-Oct-16 19:24:27

I had some cheap ones which showed an incredibly faint line, whereas tesco ones had a line straightaway.
Huge congratulations and happy birthday!

FrogTime Wed 26-Oct-16 19:26:39

My clear blue told me good news after I didn't see enough/trust the lines on superdrug own brand ones.

Happy birthday and congrats!

Littlemisssugarplum88 Wed 26-Oct-16 20:03:27

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely support, I really appreciate it.
Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now