Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What irrational things are making you cry today?

(11 Posts)
IfAtFirstUDontSucceed Sun 23-Oct-16 13:35:38

I'm 24 weeks pregnant, shattered and had a 5 minute sob on DSs bed earlier. Why? Because he is in such a good mood today that everything that he's doing needs a little song to go with it. The incessant noise was just too much for me! sadblush

Now that I've got that out of my system I feel a bit better so we're going to go to the shop to buy some ingredients to make apple and blackberry crumble, and leave the mess for DH to clean up when he gets in from work!

ChocolateBudgeCake Sun 23-Oct-16 14:09:30

I'm crying because im so happy! 36 weeks and feeling very very happy that my life is perfect!

Give it a few minutes and I'll be crying because everything is shit!

cockermum85 Sun 23-Oct-16 14:25:56

I've cried a lot today and yesterday. I'm 21w and still suffering from sickness. Yesterday I had a headache to boot. I can't keep any food down and just feel rotten. Definitely feeling sorry for myself but the hubby is looking after me and my pooch is snuggled up next to me.

MoonlightMojitos Sun 23-Oct-16 14:38:47

I'm only 7 weeks and crying at everything. I just met a friend for lunch who is 20 weeks, she told me she's really emotional and crying a lot and I cried at her telling me that....! I'm usually a very unemotional person so this is all very odd for me!

kikisdelivery Sun 23-Oct-16 18:59:39

I've been doing DIY today (painting some drawers for the nursery) and had Imelda May's albums on shuffle. When the song Little Pixie came on - which is quite clearly about her first child - it was all I could do to keep it together. I didn't cry, but it was close!

Spam88 Sun 23-Oct-16 20:48:21

I cried in the car the other day because a song i like came on the radio.

starsinyourpies Sun 23-Oct-16 20:52:35

DD was being so cute and asking me if I was ok, I blubbed.

smellsofelderberries Mon 24-Oct-16 03:07:17

I'm 37 weeks and yesterday the door slammed in our bedroom and little one jumped at the noise. Made me hysterical that she was scared and then I realised she was going to get scared sometimes and I won't be able to protect her forever sad so I sobbed harder.

MrsPotatoHead80 Mon 24-Oct-16 08:30:45

Sunday morning I woke up at 3:30 crying. No idea why.
Then yesterday we were watching The Big Short & I cried several times...it's supposed to be a comedy but I would strongly dispute that!

I'm only 6+3 so wasn't expecting to be like this quite yet

Scotmum83 Mon 24-Oct-16 08:54:13

I started welling up watching sister act yesterday, no idea why either 😂 Hormones to funny things!

Helgathehairy Mon 24-Oct-16 09:18:32

The Munster rugby coach died last weekend and yesterday was their first match after his death and it was at the Munster home ground.

I sobbed at the coverage and how passionate the players and fans were. Then sobbed more after they won and had his young sons on the field in the huddle with them.

Today I'm FURIOUS that a thread I posted in chat about avoiding spoilers about The Walking Dead, some fucker posted a spoiler on it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now