Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else full of gas?!

(13 Posts)
WoopWoop200 Sat 22-Oct-16 10:02:05

That is basically it
I am about 8 weeks preggo.
I am constantly bloated and nauseous...but letting one rip and having a good burp makes the discomfort go away, even if for a short while!

Anyone else having some sexy symptoms they would like to share?

smellsofelderberries Sat 22-Oct-16 10:40:44

Just wait until you toot when baby is bigger. If mine is sitting in the wrong spot when I do one I'll feel her jump, like she's gone over a speed bump blush it's the weirdest thing.

Also, leaky boobs. Have to change my pyjama top daily now as I end up with small milk stains on the front (37 weeks).

WoopWoop200 Sat 22-Oct-16 10:50:57

Speedbump grin that made me giggle Smells
This is my 2nd DC but he is 6 and i cant remember a thing from the last pregnancy but I definitely do not remember being this gassy!!

I forgot about the milk stains saga

It will all be worth it in a few short weeks when you've got her in your arms smile good luck with it all

MrsChrisPratt Sat 22-Oct-16 10:57:34

I was literally about to post about gas cramps making me paranoid! 18.4 and had such a bad stomach ache this morning I thought so.ething was wrong. Having a massive fart (and the rest) has sorted it out for now but I feel there is more to come blush

RasperryInAMelon Sat 22-Oct-16 11:55:42

Gah! Tell me about it... I've been with my DH for 3 years and have never passed wind in front of him... this is going to be an interesting few months ahead! (Currently 9weeks today)

Very very burpy but have had real discomfort and needed to pass wind... just wait till he's gone! blush

Honeybee79 Sat 22-Oct-16 12:06:02

Am just over 34 weeks and farting lots. I practically propel myself down the street with the force of it sometimes.

WoopWoop200 Sat 22-Oct-16 18:28:10

Glad it"s not just me!

I also didn't fart in front of my DH for years (whilst awake anyway) well....that clearly isn't the case anymore haha

Spam88 Sat 22-Oct-16 21:44:53

I've managed to wake both myself and my DH up more than once with my night farts blush

adagio Sat 22-Oct-16 22:40:42

Ahhh the wind. I don't miss that at all! In both my pregnancies omfg the farts were atrocious. Never smelt anything like it and so...many. I had no idea until I actually got pregnant that pregnant flat Ilan was was a thing!

Sorry to say with both my pregnancies it then took about a year after to settle back down again too (takes ages for your bowels to properly migrate back into position after being shoved aside by the growing uterus or something)

Good luck ladies 😄

adagio Sat 22-Oct-16 22:41:30

Flatulance
Bloody predictive text.

Chaseley Sat 22-Oct-16 23:14:50

This something I suffered with, with my IBS. It's just great to have an excuse now!

WoopWoop200 Sun 23-Oct-16 08:55:48

Just think of The BFG...

Whizz pop, Whizz bang, feel the bubbles go down grin

littlefrenchonion Tue 25-Oct-16 21:54:59

Same here, and they could knock out a Rhino blush

I spend a good portion of my day finding places to quietly fart without anyone realising what I'm up to!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now