Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Feeling so ill for nearly a full day now...

(4 Posts)
TinyHumanJan17 Thu 20-Oct-16 14:24:19

Hi all... im 28+5 today and since yesterday teatime iv felt so awful. Have had a heavy sensation literally in my ladybits, have been having period type pains and backache that are uncomfortable but wouldnt describe as painful. have felt sick, have had a very upset tummy, headache, dizziness and exhausted. i was laid in the bath for an hour earlier which helped ease the aching a little but then i had to get out cos i kept falling asleep and oh was worried i was going to drown! I cant eat anything except cheese (which has been my craving and go to food throughout pregnancy) and cant drink anything more than realy wek dilute juice.

Baby has been moving fine, but oh keeps asking if i want to ring the midwives in case theres something wrong and hes at work tonight so ill be on my own but iv already been at the hospital for random reasons twice in the last 2 months and i dont particularly wanna disturb them again unless necessary. i havent had any leaking or discharge or anything so my plug or waters havent gone i know that much!

Heirhelp Thu 20-Oct-16 14:25:42

Ring the midwives.

lljkk Thu 20-Oct-16 14:28:10

ring the MWs & talk it thru with them.

haveacupoftea Thu 20-Oct-16 19:32:28

The MW would rather you talked to them than you or baby ended up not well flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now