Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not pregnant so what could it be?

(1 Post)
user1475891357 Tue 18-Oct-16 21:56:21

Hi within the past month or a bit over I've been having pregnancy symptoms, I've had sore, itchy boobs, tingly nipples, headaches, backache, pins and needles in my hands and arms, aches, I've felt sick and I've been sick a few times, I get cramping, constipation (tmi sorry), feeling dizzy/faint, needing to wee a lot, and now I've got a cold, something's just felt up but this started before my last period and I had my period and a few days ago I took a pregnancy test at night and it was negative, and I've just came on my period again, I'm on the pill though, I don't take it at the same time everyday but I just need some advice because I'm not sure what's going on, I've never felt this strange and had these symptoms before and I've been on the pill a couple of years now
thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now