Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

3rd pregnancy weight gain

(4 Posts)
barleyteddy Mon 17-Oct-16 19:32:25

Hi so I'm 8 weeks pregnant with no 3 and I've gained so much weight! I've been really sick this time too, when I'm not feeling sick or vomiting I have been craving carbs....but oh my god I've gained weight and look like I'm closer to 16 weeks or something! Anyone else had this 3rd time? Or am I just eating the wrong foods?! I have a terrible taste in my mouth all the time too, if anyone has any tips about that too it'd be appreciated!
I am hoping to not tell work until after my scan but I'm not sure I can hide it much longer..... And before anyone says twins, I paid for a private early scan just to check and there's just one in there!! I just feel huge this time!

babynelly2010 Mon 17-Oct-16 19:41:01

Yes, me. We did start with twins very early on but by 7.5 weeks there was only one. I eat very little and dont feel hungry. But I am huge and was very early on. I also planned to hide until 12 week scan which was schedule for 13 weeks and I had a guy at work coming up asking if Iam pregnant because my shape is changing, he asked while my team was in the room. Make sure u schedule scan at earliest possible. I am just over 15 weks now and very noticeably pregnant.

SeashellHoarder Mon 17-Oct-16 20:05:09

Yes, me too! By 10 weeks I was very noticeably pregnant. By 20 weeks I was huge! Even the midwife commented. Am now 30 weeks and I'm sure I'm the same size as I was at term with dc1.

What is 40 weeks going to look like?!

barleyteddy Mon 17-Oct-16 20:23:43

Hi good to know it's not just me then!! I dread to think what I'll be like at term....😮

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now