We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone 35 weeks and emotional?

(2 Posts)
LittleLionMansMummy Mon 17-Oct-16 14:24:42

Tiredness and extreme irritability for the past few days, topped off by a whole morning of tears after a few issues with 5yo ds this morning, who I absolutely adore and am very close to but feel like I'm growing away from sad I haven't felt this upset for many months and certainly not this pregnancy. I was a complete bitch to ds this morning (and apologised) and acted like I was the child, not him! He's such a lovely, understanding child and I feel like I'm letting him down when he most needs my patience and reassurance. Logically I know it's hormones but for the very first time, I'm fed up with being pregnant and just want to finish work and have the baby, find a new family dynamic and resettle my family again. Does anyone else feel like this?

Lizb1990 Mon 17-Oct-16 14:29:33

currently 35 weeks also (almost 36) and know how it feels, the past week I've been so upset over the smallest things and crying over spilt milk. I quite often shout at DH "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" lol. I cant wait for my little girl to arrive but it feels like an eternity away and I dont feel like I can cope being pregnant any longer! I have so much sympathy for you, sending hugs smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now