Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant using donor eggs?

(4 Posts)
Snowdog37 Sun 16-Oct-16 23:15:14

Hi, I've been diagnosed with premature Ovarian failure and will need donor eggs to have a child. I'm thinking of going to a clinic abroad as it's much cheaper and the technology is way better. Can anyone recommend a clinic? Or share with me any experience they've had going through this? Thanks so much smile

Snowdog37 Mon 17-Oct-16 12:46:42

Anyone? It's pretty isolating getting this news. sad

Slave2thecat Mon 17-Oct-16 13:16:21

Sorry not been through this myself but I did have ivf at reprofit in the Czech Republic they were fabulous and do lots if donor egg treatments for women in your situation

Have you tried asking on the conception board? Or go to the fertility friends discussion boards.

Good luck.

Snowdog37 Mon 17-Oct-16 13:21:30

Thanks! I've heard Reprofit mentioned a few times 😊 I'll shoot them an email for some info. It's a minefield trying to find somewhere legit and professional and with a good success rate especially as I have zero experience in any of this!
I've posted on conception and infertility, not much response yet so thanks for your reply!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now