Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mum-to-be needed to learn from

(1 Post)
shorifakhan Sat 15-Oct-16 18:12:44

Dear mothers-to-be,

I am child and adolescent psychotherapy student looking to observe a baby from birth. My course starts in October so ideally I am looking for someone due to give birth by late October and early November. It will be for 1 hour a week at the same time on the same day every week for the next two years.
During holidays and breaks, sessions will be determined according to your availability. This opportunity is to learn and in no way a position in which I am able to judge or advise mothers. Is there anyone in London who is willing to have a total stranger albeit a lovely, friendly and caring young student, in their house for an hour a week observing their child for the sake of education?
I can provide all the necessary documentation from my university who also carries out DBS checks and references.

Wednesday after 4pm would be ideal.

Just a little bit about myself. I am a young mother myself. My son is 10 months old and I currently work as a coordinator for a domiciliary care company. Previously I worked as a carer for a company that provides support for disabled children and young adults and I am also registered as a babysitter for the sitters company since 2014.

I have always enjoyed working and looking after children and I know I am very good at connecting with them. This is ultimately the reason behind my decision to help children with mental health problems and train to be a psychotherapist specifically for children.

Please contact me on my email: shorifaz@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested!

Thank you in advance,

Shorifa

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now