Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oh god.....SPD in late pregnancy is going to kill me

(3 Posts)
MyBreadIsEggy Fri 14-Oct-16 07:36:51

To the point where rolling over in bed feels like my pelvis is being crushed by an articulated lorry.
37 weeks now, baby has definitely "dropped" because my bump is looking much lower, I can actually breathe which is great - but the pressure on my pelvis has just got worse as he's pushing on it more!
I've had a pretty non-existent sex drive for most of this pregnancy, but I'm seriously considering forcing myself to have sex just to maybe get things moving! My waters broke straight after sex last time at 38 weeks. I genuinely don't know if my poor, rickety bones can handle potentially another 5 weeks of this if I go overdue confused

user1468321775 Fri 14-Oct-16 09:48:14

It's pretty horrible! I'm 39 weeks and to be honest it hasn't got any worse in the last few weeks...that being said I do feel like I've been kicked in the lady bits by a horse (ok maybe a Shetland pony but painful none the less!). I finished work just over a week ago so have been able to take it a bit more easy during the day but my hips are completely done...I've found sleeping in a more seated position much easier/comfortable!

Ps the thought of sex 😩

MyBreadIsEggy Fri 14-Oct-16 11:11:54

I don't feel any pain around the flange or sides, or down my legs....it's all localised to the back of my pelvis - like underneath my butt cheek flab and muscle hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now