Talk

Advanced search

Cramps

(4 Posts)
user1474319850 Thu 13-Oct-16 17:46:42

Hi.
I had an early scan at nearly 10 weeks, the doctors found a heart beat then. Im 11 weeks today and have my 12 week scan next thursday but for the past 2 days ive had slight twinges and like pains in my right side that come and go but they feel more like someone pushing a bruise or something tender rather than shooting or sharp pains. I havent had any bleeding, i was just wondering if it was normal?

Lizb1990 Thu 13-Oct-16 20:05:45

If you experience anything that you don't think is normal or that is worrying you please don't hesitate in contacting your midwife, it's what their there for smile give them a ring and put your mind at ease!

user1476352936 Fri 14-Oct-16 10:13:17

Hey, I'm around 5 weeks pregnant. I had to go to A&e last week as I had severe stomach cramps which were unbareabke, at this point I didn't even know I was pregnant. However they figured out I had a bladder infection. I'm on a course of antibiotics now for it, maybe you have something similar? X

Barefootcontessa84 Fri 14-Oct-16 11:22:22

Sounds like round ligament pain - everything is stretching so you're bound to feel some twinges - totally normal. If you're worried, get it checked out, but if no bleeding etc you're likely fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now