Talk

Advanced search

Am I showing early labour signs? Have my back waters gone?

(3 Posts)
kwebbi2014 Wed 12-Oct-16 13:17:58

So yesterday morning I got out bed and felt, what I can only describe as a 'small trickle'. It was straw/peachy coloured and didn't smell.

Nothing all day, then when I went to bed last night I had lots of niggely discomfort in my lower abdomen, groin and back.

Nothing like this today but I've had a weird pinchy feeling in lower left abdomen near hip.

Any idea ladies? Xx

hopeful31yrs Wed 12-Oct-16 13:24:51

With DD my hind waters went. Woke with abdominal cramps like I was about to need the toilet but had pinkish mucousy water - however a small amount. Kept a pad on but nothing much after that. Went to get assessed and they said my hind waters had gone and gave me a sweep which then kicked off period type discomfort in my pelvis (left hand side radiating to back). Went into full labour approx 24 hrs after the hind waters had gone however the hospital disagreed and kept me to induce me when I was noted to be fully dilated hmm

user1471455287 Wed 12-Oct-16 14:07:08

I was sat on my sofa when I felt a trickle, went to get assessed And turned out to be my hind waters and was actually 3cm dilated, with no pains what so ever until they broke my waters. 9 hours later my ds was with us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now