Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Morning sickness fears

(2 Posts)
Silvamoon Mon 10-Oct-16 11:47:51

Is it just me?

I've had fairly bad morning sickness, mainly 24/7. Plus the usual exhaustion. All fairly standard when growing a human in your tummy....

But on the days I feel slightly better, all I want to do is stay in bed or on the sofa and panic. I feel like when I'm sick I know baby is okay and hasn't disappeared. This baby was a bit of a miracle and I'm terrified of losing it as I'm convinced it's going to be my only chance.

Does anyone else freak out when they are not getting the usual pregnancy symptoms?

BeBopTalulah Tue 11-Oct-16 09:13:30

I freaked out at about 10 weeks when my nausea disappeared one day. I still felt....bleugh. Tired, a bit sore, moody etc. I have been extremely fortunate and only had nausea for about 3-4 weeks, and even then I was never actually sick. After hearing all the warnings from people about how awful I'd feel, I was worried that something was wrong. However, everything is fine. We're all different and not all women have ghastly morning sickness smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now