Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Where can I get a scan on a Sunday?

(4 Posts)
ohnonotanother1 Sun 09-Oct-16 00:33:52

I know it's unlikely anywhere will have appointments for tmrw at short notice but on the off chance there's a cancellation does anyone know where I can get a reassurance scan on a Sunday? I live in SE London/Kent but can travel to central London/Essex too. Thanks!

PassTheCake82 Sun 09-Oct-16 00:45:09

Do you have a local nhs early pregnancy assessment unit? I've had a scan there on a Sunday (next day) as was bleeding at 9 weeks-ish (again). Wishing you all the best x

babynelly2010 Sun 09-Oct-16 04:33:43

Try ultrasoundservices.co.uk
The lady is lovely. She is not part of the chain. If you go to her contact section on website there is a mobile number. You could text her and ask if she is available. She lives near by her business and often can come on short notice. We had our early scan there. Very reasonable and good.

ohnonotanother1 Sun 09-Oct-16 21:46:22

Thanks both. Unfortunately no joy today - epu here needs a gp referral and no availability with ultrasound services. I'm just being paranoid, all my symptoms disappeared so feeling nervous but I know the right thing to do is relax. Thanks again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now