Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nearly week Late but not pregnant!!!

(5 Posts)
annemarie232 Sat 08-Oct-16 22:44:41

So im normally very regular.. 29day cycles..
Last month i was 7 days late. Tested for pregnancy at 4 days late it cane back negative.. Then started to bleed on day 7... This month and im 6days late again! I tested 3 days late and again negative result... Still not started to bleed!?! Or even feel like imgoing to
Whats going on!? Should i be worried health wise?!?

Jodie1982 Sun 09-Oct-16 21:24:35

For some reason our bodies have the odd month where it decides we should be late 😕 April this yr I was 9 days late and im never usually late 😐

annemarie232 Mon 10-Oct-16 13:10:07

Its the fact its been two months in a row thats concerning me. Took a preg test today 8days late (cycle day 39) and still negative :-/

AuntieStella Mon 10-Oct-16 13:23:58

As this isn't about a pregnancy, you might like to consider reporting your post and askin MNHQ to move it to either General Health (for gynae issues) or Conception (if you're TTC)

Reetpetite17 Mon 10-Oct-16 13:26:18

Are you doing the test with first morning wee? It has more hormone in if you are. If it's causing you enough concern then go to the doctors.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now