Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Menstrual cramps in the third trimester.

(2 Posts)
KitKat1985 Sat 08-Oct-16 17:37:04

Hello. Am currently 32 + 5 days pregnant with DD2 (due date 28th November). All this week I've been having on / off period type pains. You would think I would remember if this was normal or not from having DD1 but I don't! It's tending to be in the evenings so I'm wondering if I've just been over-doing it a bit and 'feeling it' by the end of the day. Is it fairly common to have this? I should say baby is wiggling about as normal so I'm not worried about baby at all. I guess my anxiety would be that this was an indicator that baby might come early, but I don't know if I'm just being anxious or not. I may have started packing a hospital bag today just to be on the safe side

Shadowboy Sat 08-Oct-16 19:49:23

I've been having the same- I'm 34+4

I googled it and it seems pretty common. I haven't had any today but had quite a few yesterday to the point that it made me dream about periods!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now