Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this test positive

(9 Posts)
mummyholly1606 Sat 08-Oct-16 15:23:30

I'm testing 3 days early and really don't know whether I'm seeing things or not. I recently had mmc and this is the 1st time trying since

Happygojo86 Sat 08-Oct-16 15:43:50

Hard to say. Blue tests aren't great early, I would recommend a Superdrug test. Did you get a definite negative after your mmc? It could be an indent or an Evap line as it is really faint

NoNutsPlease Sat 08-Oct-16 15:46:22

Looks like a line to me! I'd buy a digital and test again in the morning. smile

Happygojo86 Sat 08-Oct-16 16:35:33

Be warned a digital ones aren't particularly sensitive

sonlypuppyfat Sat 08-Oct-16 16:40:10

I'm sorry I can't see anything, I swore by those ones that you get in the pound shop. Don't go wasting your money on the expensive ones

mummyholly1606 Sat 08-Oct-16 19:01:50

Bought a digital that can test 6 days early and will do it 1st thing in morning. 😕

KatnissK Sun 09-Oct-16 13:28:50

Hi - I had negatives on similar tests to this and a very very faint positive I THINK (or maybe it was wishful thinking!) but then read about and did Superdrug early detect tests to get a line before AF was due :-) switched to digital once the line on those were dark and got a bfp on those too. Good luck!

WinchesterWoman Sun 09-Oct-16 13:31:01

i see a line

Becciilouisex3 Tue 11-Oct-16 14:56:47

I can't see a line on this test but blue dye tests and digitals aren't as sensitive so if avoid those for the time being.

Grab a pink dye test like a First Response or a cheapie (they're actually quite sensitive) and use your first pee of the day.

Good luck! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now