Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Winter coat

(5 Posts)
SquedgieBeckenheim Sat 08-Oct-16 10:42:32

My last pregnancy was in the summer, this one is over winter, there definitely won't be a third! I need a warm, waterproof winter coat but I don't want to spend a fortune as I won't need it ever again. I don't want one that converts back to a normal coat, as I already have a normal waterproof winter coat that was only bought end of last winter. I've tried googling but can't find anything. Anyone got any ideas? Or found what I'm looking for already? Must be waterproof as I have to walk the dog in all weathers!

happylass Sat 08-Oct-16 11:35:09

I saw this zip in panel in Next that can be used to convert a regular coat. Not tried it but seems a great idea. If this one isn't compatible then I'm sure there must be other similar items out there, eBay or Amazon perhaps?

happylass Sat 08-Oct-16 11:35:35

Forgot to post the link. Baby brain!!

www.next.co.uk/go25504s4

purpleporpoise Sat 08-Oct-16 11:38:22

There's a website called makemybellyfit that does these too. You can turn it upside down and use with a sling after the baby is born

SquedgieBeckenheim Sun 09-Oct-16 09:13:01

Thanks purple will be ordering one of those! Never knew they existed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now