Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

could i be pregnant?

(7 Posts)
user1475759173 Thu 06-Oct-16 14:17:14

Hello!

Me and my husband got married 3 weeks ago before and during I've been a little forgetful with my pill, although I've always taken it within the 12 hours (which says we would still be protected on the leaflet inside)..

The last week or so I've been having a lot of symptoms and have been feeling quite ill within myself.

So far I have symptoms of:
thrush
sore boobs, purple/darker nipples
my hair has been falling out ALOT
aching / flu like symptoms
metalic taste - experienced that for the first time today
Ive been really thirsty too which is unusual
appologies for too much information, but my wee has been really dark and smelly too... blush

I have taken a pregnancy test every day this week, today being the 4th.. all of which have come back negative.

Thoughts?

MilkyMamma Thu 06-Oct-16 14:42:16

When is AF due? The only way you'd know for sure is wait until it's due and take a test, or perhaps take one to your docs?

Your mind can play tricks on you, I know when I was trying for both my babies I had symptoms every month like I was pregnant.

Either way I hope you end up with the result you want.

Fortnum Thu 06-Oct-16 14:45:09

Sounds Like diabetes

user1475759173 Thu 06-Oct-16 14:47:30

Unfortunately I dont have periods at all with the pill I'm on so there's no way of knowing through a missed or late period

My husband thinks it is my mind playing games too. Shall try another test in a few days and see what happens!

user1475759173 Thu 06-Oct-16 14:48:22

My husband is diabetic. I shall test my blood sugar levels this evening

user1475479494 Thu 06-Oct-16 16:59:38

Hi I was just wondering what I should do and could I possibly be pregnant? I'm 3 days past my period and I took a test yesterday evening and it was negative I'm so confused cause I'm never late!

NovemberInDailyFailLand Thu 06-Oct-16 19:10:25

OP - would suggest you get fully checked for infections as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now