Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need some advice

(7 Posts)
Chicken123 Tue 04-Oct-16 18:04:14

I've written in here before...about a week ago regarding really awful symptoms on what I thought were pregnancy symptoms. For two days all day I suffered with nausea to the point I was round the toilet but nothing actually happened, hot temperature, and really sore nipples. The past couple of days I've been suffering with incredibly sore nipples to the point that clothing or pyjamas and even my bras really hurt when I'm wearing them. I tested around a week ago but they were negative. I'm thinking about re testing in a couple of days but it's really hard to know whether they're just PMS symptoms or pregnancy symptoms

Mybeardeddragonjustdied2016 Tue 04-Oct-16 18:08:06

When was your period due?

Chicken123 Tue 04-Oct-16 18:17:24

I am on the mini pill so get irregular and sometimes no cycle so it's really hard to tell. I forgot to mention I've noticed veins in both my breaths leading down and going into my aeriola which I've never noticed before

Chicken123 Tue 04-Oct-16 18:29:53

I've also noticed that I've been finding myself getting noticeably out of breath when doing simple things like walking up the stairs which is odd as I do a lot of cardio at the gym every week such as spinning. And even in that recently I've been feeling faint like there is no air or I'm going to be sick

Becciilouisex3 Tue 04-Oct-16 20:34:24

There's honestly no way of knowing until you get a positive test as the symptoms of early pregnancy can also be totally PMS.

It must be difficult for you if you're unsure when your period is to know when to test! Generally it's best to wait 2 weeks after unprotected sex or around 4 weeks after your last period. That's your best bet at the minute!

Grab a First Response, or cheap own brand pink dye tests as they're generally more sensitive and use the first pee of the day. I wouldn't recommend Clearblue especially for a (possibly) early testing as they're not as sensitive and can give false positives. If you continue with symptoms and no period but get a negative test, keep testing every couple of days or pop to your GP.

Good luck whatever you're hoping smileflowers

Becciilouisex3 Tue 04-Oct-16 20:35:02

False negatives I mean to say!

Chicken123 Tue 04-Oct-16 21:31:14

Thank you so much for your help xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now