Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Best maternity leggings?

(20 Posts)
sarahhh1984 Mon 03-Oct-16 09:21:08

I'm only about 10+5 but most of my trousers/jeans are ceasing to fit comfortably. I've found some maternity jeans already but I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good maternity leggings. Or even regular leggings that you've found work well during pregnancy.

I'm particularly after thick-ish ones that don't go see-through once they're on!

Thanks!

Whatsername17 Mon 03-Oct-16 09:49:56

New look. They are very supportive around the bump area and very thick

Tunafishandlions Mon 03-Oct-16 09:52:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PonderingLikeAPond Mon 03-Oct-16 09:53:14

H&m. I didnt want to give mine up!!

sleepyMe12 Mon 03-Oct-16 09:53:37

M&S I've been wearing this time around.

PonderingLikeAPond Mon 03-Oct-16 09:54:18

And while you are in h&m they do non maternity long line vests with thin straps. They will last the entire pregnancy and spring back to pre baby size too when you give birth. Very very good.

welshweasel Mon 03-Oct-16 09:57:33

Sainsbury's luxury leggings. Very thick, wore them in my normal size all through pregnancy. I tried maternity ones from jojo and H&M and found them rubbish, not enough support and went saggy. I'm still using the same Sainsburys ones I wore during pregnancy many months later.

sarahhh1984 Mon 03-Oct-16 10:07:33

Thank you for the tips, ladies! Will check them all out.

And thank you for the tip on the vests in H&M as well, pondering! Will have a look when I'm next in store. smile

Ninasimoneinthemorning Mon 03-Oct-16 10:09:16

I've just bought some is ASOS. I'm 36 weeks and they are ok. They have a good range of maternity clothes

helenatroy Mon 03-Oct-16 10:10:01

Isabella Oliver. Bought them second hand cover the bump and look great. Also bought some high waisted jogging s in Primark which have seen me through from 12 weeks and are still going strong at the 8 months mark.

helenatroy Mon 03-Oct-16 10:11:15

I meant jeggings ( non maternity)

Hopelass Mon 03-Oct-16 10:11:26

I've found George from Asda ones really good. 37+3 today and still plenty of bump room. I've got four pairs! I've given up on jeans now they just fall down or are really uncomfortable over the bump.

CharminglyGawky Mon 03-Oct-16 10:15:21

I bought some from jojo maman bebe (because they were on sale at the time) and they are lovely, warm and thick and comfortable. Best leggings I've ever owned although I admit I don't tend to wear leggings so my experience is limited!

bailey23 Mon 03-Oct-16 21:52:47

I agree with hopelass, I've got maternity leggings from asda and they are soooo comfy! I'm now 41 weeks pregnant but the leggings are still going strong. They are a little bit see through on the leg (only if you really pull them tight) but around the crotch/bum area they're double layered so you can't see anything there smile

RaeSkywalker Mon 03-Oct-16 22:14:51

I've got some mamalicious ones and Asda ones. The Asda leggings are bargains and good quality for the price. If I'm honest, I prefer mamalicious though, but they are more expensive than Asda.

riddles26 Mon 03-Oct-16 22:26:19

George at Asda are my favourite, am 37 weeks like a pp and there is still lots of room for bump to grow if needed.
Leggings are an absolute lifesaver in pregnancy - I found every brand of maternity jeans (whether over or under bump) unbearably uncomfortable after about 20 minutes on!

sarahhh1984 Tue 04-Oct-16 09:30:11

Thanks ladies. Asda near my house has a huge George department so I'll pop in and see if they do the maternity range. Plan on going to town after work on Thursday to check out H&M too. smile

Titchypanda Wed 05-Oct-16 09:26:20

I found new look inner seem free ones best. £9 a pair. They come big though. I'm a size 16/18 and large is too big for me. You can order click and collect from the website and pick up from different places if you don't have a store near you that stocks them.

malin100 Wed 05-Oct-16 10:14:26

Red Herring from Debenhams are by far my best ones

Nikki2ol6 Wed 05-Oct-16 10:15:53

New look!!! I'm wearing them right now, they almsot go upto my bra they are soooooo comfrtoabke

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now