Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Back to hospital in morning:(

(7 Posts)
Mummyandwife85 Sun 02-Oct-16 11:00:20

So I had a lower segment pregnancy (6+4)wen I was rushed to hospital last Friday with a rare ectopic pregnancy n only showed the sack was 5wks.. been bleeding since last Sat n lost alot of big clots ect so tomorrow morning we are booked into have a internal scan to check if it's all gone and a HCG blood test.. I'm so worried cos I dreading then saying I need a D&C ... HOW COMMON IS IT TO NEED A D&C AFTER AN EARLY MISCARRIAGE??.. I'm freaking out big time 😥😭😞😖😵

Mummyandwife85 Sun 02-Oct-16 11:01:32

Need to add its not ectopic it's lower implanting near cervix ect xx

eastcoastmum2014 Sun 02-Oct-16 14:07:48

I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and my body passed it naturally. Its different for everyone hun! I'm so sorry for your loss flowers

Jodie1982 Sun 02-Oct-16 16:01:48

Just passing on my sympathies to you.
Wishing you a speedy recovery. flowers

Mummyandwife85 Sun 02-Oct-16 16:48:15

Thank you ladies xx 😘 I'm bricking it tbh xx I hate hospitals and I'm so scared as going back in xx eastcoastmum2014- may I ask how long u bled for? Been around 8days and no sign of it letting up never had a MC like this before ,(had two previously) xx

Clairejessica123 Mon 03-Oct-16 10:23:32

I hope your appointment goes ok today. I suffered bleeding for about 3 weeks after my miscarriage and like you had to go back for a scan. I was convinced something must have been left but all was ok. I strangly stopped bleeding about 2 days after the scan.

Make sure you take time to rest as I was told this could of been one of the reasons mine didn't let up for a while.

Mummyandwife85 Mon 03-Oct-16 16:13:49

Clairejessica123 thank you huni it went OK they said I had passed the yolk sac ect but still a fair bit of blood n clots in there but they said I should naturally pass them in next few days xx I bleed as soon as they had finished scan n lost a big clot n have been since so looks positive😀 I'm so glad it's nearly all over I know that probably sounds so bad but it's been worse 10days of my whole life n the emotional side of miscarriage is unbelievable xx this is my 4th in 12years and this by far was the most traumatic both mentally and physically for me n my poor hubby xx plus we have zero support so it's just us n my three kiddies in all this xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now