Talk

Advanced search

Any twinges??

(7 Posts)
Stumbleine Sun 02-Oct-16 08:05:16

I swear if one more person asks me that....angry

Seriously. Who the fuck ever gave birth on the basis of a twinge'!? The word is banned. Irritating, pointless word.

As you were grin

LolaStarr Sun 02-Oct-16 08:09:12

Haha I had this for the last couple of weeks of my first pregnancy, along with phone calls multiple times a day from family members to check on me, and I HATED it! I'm 36+3 with number 2 now so I'm sure it'll start again soon!

Boomies Sun 02-Oct-16 08:13:56

Along with the question 'have you had the baby yet?' I can't hold back the sarcasm and actually used the line 'yes last week, did I forget to tell you?' At one point yesterday! 😡

mrsbee2be Sun 02-Oct-16 08:24:08

"How you feeling?" Is my most hated.....
Along with "ooh it's flown by hasn't it?!" angry

Afreshstartplease Sun 02-Oct-16 08:53:04

I'm 37+4 and for over two weeks til of my friends have been regularly texting, "baby yet?"

angry

thecatsarecrazy Sun 02-Oct-16 15:11:17

Ha when I was expecting ds 2 I was walking round town and someone said haven't you had that baby yet? I said yes had it 2 weeks ago I'm just fat hmm. I know someone who isn't due for another 2 weeks and people have already been doing this for weeks on her f.b

Stumbleine Sun 02-Oct-16 16:20:48

Glad it isn't just me! Perhaps I ought to start regaling people with tales of my piles and and temperamental bowel when they enquire about the presence of these much anticipated 'twinges'. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now