Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Plus sized lingerie

(7 Posts)
nataliefruit Sat 01-Oct-16 21:55:00

Hey ladies,

I'm a large chested lady normally & since becoming pregnant I've become even bigger (HH). I'm at the point where underwiring is getting a bit uncomfortable (28 weeks) & I'm really struggling to find somewhere that does larger cup maternity bras - does anyone have any suggestions of good shops / websites please?

Thanks in advance

JosephineMaynard Sat 01-Oct-16 21:58:50

Have you tried Bravissimo?

SolomanDaisy Sat 01-Oct-16 22:00:28

Figleaves sell Elomi ones with underwire which I found really comfortable.

BoBo90 Sat 01-Oct-16 22:02:04

Have you tried bravissimo? x

BoBo90 Sat 01-Oct-16 22:03:08

Oops 😣 Josephine beat me to it!

ConvincingLiar Sun 02-Oct-16 07:58:33

I went up to HH in my first pregnancy. I found that underwired bras were more comfortable than non wired. If you can get to a bravissimo for a fitting that's your best bet.

RuskBaby Sun 02-Oct-16 12:10:20

Mothercare nursing bras actually go up to a j cup and super reasonable. I normally wear Freya and bravissimo don't stuck the nursing bra but Debenhams do. Haven't found any maternity bras that are comfortable yet so going with the nursing option for now, figure I need to get used to them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now