Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Abdominal discomfort

(4 Posts)
wherethefuckisthefuckingtuna Sat 01-Oct-16 14:45:32

Hi all

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow with DC2.

I'm so sore around the bottom of my stomach. Just above the public line.

I've had round ligament pain in previous pregnancy and in this one too, which was a sharp twinge on sudden movement/getting up etc.

This is different. It's an extremely sore aching pain. Like I've pulled the muscle all along he bottom of my stomach.

DS was a vaginal delivery, so nothing to do with precious trauma to the area (except pregnancy!).

It's so painful I can hardly walk. I have to bend and stoop over and even then it still hurts.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone have any advice? DS is 20 months so I guess could just be strain from picking him up/putting him down etc.

wherethefuckisthefuckingtuna Sat 01-Oct-16 18:43:19

Anyone?

divadee Sat 01-Oct-16 20:26:59

I have a similar pain at 22+5. I have had it for weeks. It's like a stitch like pain under my bump. And when I sneeze or cough I get a very sharp pain. I have now got a support band and that has helped me loads.

If you are really worried speak to your midwife.

wherethefuckisthefuckingtuna Sat 01-Oct-16 21:30:32

Thanks diva. I might see how I am in the morning and if it's still stopping me from walking I'll give my midwife a call.

And maybe pick up a bump support band to try and help with the muscle pain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now