Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Absolutely exhausted!

(4 Posts)
user1468321775 Fri 30-Sep-16 17:43:50

I'm now 37 weeks pregnant with a 2 year old DS and my goodness did I underestimate how hard it would be! I have spd, low iron and low bloods and DS seems to be in a horrific moany mood all the time at the moment. I am literally exhausted and in pain from lifting him on and off the loo, into car, carrying bags and helping him up and down the stairs. I'I so excited for dc2 but can't help think sometimes - what have we done?!!

RedCrab Fri 30-Sep-16 19:13:26

Oh you poor thing. I remember this well. Everyone said to me newborn with a toddler is so much easier than pregnancy plus toddler. It's so true. But you're on the home stretch now - only a few weeks to go. It's not like this first time, is it?!

lellietheelephant Fri 30-Sep-16 19:50:47

Similar story here - I'm 38weeks today & have a very lively 3yo DS. I'm exhausted, uncomfortable and grumpy!!
Not long to go though - that's what I'm focused on!

user1468321775 Fri 30-Sep-16 20:19:04

I'm trying to focus on the little time I have left, but I feel like I'm snapping at my DS all the time! Im so hormonal! My hubby is a goodsend but he thinks giving me time for a 15 minute bath now and again will make everything ok...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now