Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Side pain

(4 Posts)
Bethany0903 Wed 28-Sep-16 08:50:38

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and getting like a right side stitch pain has anyone else had this ? I'm panicking like mad!!

Suzie2287 Wed 28-Sep-16 09:11:12

I keep getting left sided pain on and off. I think it's everything stretching 😊I know it's so hard not to worry though, I'm the worst.

Becciilouisex3 Wed 28-Sep-16 10:32:07

Sounds like round ligament pain which is totally normal. It can be really worrying, in my first trimester I got it every time I sneezed like a stabbing pain in my side and was convinced it must be doing some damage! But it's absolutely normal.

If you are ever worried that something isn't right though don't hesitate to contact the midwife smile

Bethany0903 Wed 28-Sep-16 15:05:39

Every little pain or cramp is so worrying but I went to the doctors who said I just have growing pains and everything is fine so I feel loads better, yes I feel mine more when I sneeze or move quickly xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now