Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

6weeks 3 days- 3 miscarriages

(9 Posts)
Star1212 Sat 24-Sep-16 13:11:02

Hi everyone
It's my first time im posting on anything like this.
I have found out I'm expecting and judging by my LMP im 6weeks 3 days. I have an early scan booked in next week il be 6wks and 6d. But I think my conception is a lot as I was out of the country until like a week before my period was due. Will I be able to see anything in my scan?

Lovemylittlebear Sat 24-Sep-16 13:14:03

I did with my son at six weeks two days but not with this pregnancy when 6 weeks exactly. I did at 8 weeks with this pregnancy. I didn't with my three miscarriages just empty yolk sacs. Good luck x

Star1212 Sat 24-Sep-16 13:17:38

Thanks... in all my 3 miscarriages the scans were done after and never went reached the 7 weeks mark..so you can imagine how nervous I am!

Lovemylittlebear Sat 24-Sep-16 13:24:49

I can absolutely see where you are coming from. It's really tough. Hopefully this will give you a laugh - I went for an internal for this pregnancy and the consultant (yes consultant) tried to shove the ultra sounds probe up my BUM - TWICE lol hmm I was prepared to cry because I get so nervous each time but she through me so much I actually didn't cry! Maybe that was her tactic. I asked if I hadn't been sewn up properly after my son was born. Fingers crossed now it goes really well. Nothing you can do now to change the outcome so just sit tight as best you can and try and get through each day. Good luck!

eastcoastmum2014 Sat 24-Sep-16 14:45:42

No experience, just want to send lots of love and sticky baby dust xxx

TerriB84 Sun 25-Sep-16 15:26:53

lovemylittlebear this happened to me too. On the second attempt I was like err that's the wrong hole hmm. Gave my DH a laugh anyway!

Lovemylittlebear Mon 26-Sep-16 19:11:51

Lol it lightened the mood our end too haha smile I asked if she did it to everyone

Spottyladybird Mon 26-Sep-16 19:16:08

That happened to me too!

I'll warn you that at 6 weeks in my current pregnancy they couldn't be certain if they could see a heartbeat. I went back two weeks later and it was there and really strong. Excruciating two weeks waiting and really emotional. I'd previously had 2 miscarriages at around that point. I'm now 34 weeks!

Spottyladybird Mon 26-Sep-16 19:16:24

Good luck. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now