Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A BFP noone else can see

(5 Posts)
YourNewspaperIsShit Thu 15-Sep-16 07:48:06

Basically I can see a line on 3 separate tests but DP won't believe that I'm pregnant so I'm at this weird stage where I know I am but I'm the only person who knows blush

It's quite a lonely and weird feeling. Did this happen for anyone else? Feel like im going mad. This is DC 3 but pregnancy 5

Excusemyfrench Thu 15-Sep-16 08:27:39

Yes me!
There was a faint line and my DH wouldnt believe me. I had a drs appointment that day for a mole randomly and she did another test for me and confirmed the positive result. He is now nearly 3smile.

Maybe get a digital one that says pregnant or not pregnant. Ahhh men are such muppets sometimesgrin

Excusemyfrench Thu 15-Sep-16 08:28:07

Oh ! And congratulations flowers !!

raviolidreaming Thu 15-Sep-16 09:04:44

Mine wouldn't believe 3 positive tests -because the lines came straight up but the instructions said to wait 3 minutes! grin

MrsStavrum Thu 15-Sep-16 15:23:22

This happened to me, I could see a line and kept staring at it. DH couldn't see it at all but I retested a week later and there was no doubt it was positive. Wait a few days (or as long as you can!) and then re test. Congratulations!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now