Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Suddenly super nauseous at 11 weeks??

(4 Posts)
Sassypants82 Mon 12-Sep-16 10:52:12

Have had low level nausea from the beginning but it has suddenly peaked to the point I have taken to the bed. I feel wretched. I was at a wedding this weekend, feel tired after it & ate a lot of rich food so wondering if it's connected. I also think it could be a stomach bug as I've had a bit of dihorrea this morning. Is this just a coincidence or can you suddenly get morning sickness at 11 weeks??

sausage2sausage2sausage Mon 12-Sep-16 11:07:28

Sassy, I am in the same position. Nauseous for weeks but able to handle. Suddenly much worse at 11 weeks and also feeling utterly knackered. Would like nothing better than bed but unfortunately ... Work. I have read that this is not unusual but guess different for everyone. Hope you feel better.

Sassypants82 Mon 12-Sep-16 12:00:03

Thanks Sausage, you too. I'm off work today (after the wedding weekend) but back tomorrow & if I'm no better I don't know what I'll do. I have a 2 yr old who thankfully is in crèche today but I have my parents over for My Mam's birthday this evening so have to shop, clean & cook a three course meal and feel so low in energy. Poor hungover DH had to mind our DH all by himself yesterday while I was in bed. I'm so disappointed as we're telling my parents tonight & would obviously like to be feeling much better as am excited to finally get to tell them 😕

Hope you feel better soon & here's to a happy healthy pregnancy for both of us!

When are you due? Around 4/04??

Sassypants82 Mon 12-Sep-16 12:01:29

DH had to mind our DC*

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now