Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this a line are an evap line

(8 Posts)
Sophiemosley2013 Sun 11-Sep-16 15:42:36

Can anyone help me is this a faint positive are an evap line

Been getting burning/hot pain on my right pelvis and cramps,boobs feeling soar due my period in Tuesday so not sure if it's also down to that so took this test today x

Hedgehog80 Sun 11-Sep-16 15:44:19

Can't really see anything but it may just be the pictures making it difficult to tell

Can you get a frer or super drug early test they are v good

danTDM Sun 11-Sep-16 15:45:35

Surely that's a positive!!

Congratulations!

CharminglyGawky Sun 11-Sep-16 15:47:36

Did the line come up within the time stated on the packet?

I can only see a line on the b/w picture which suggests it is very very faint.

If the line did come up within the time then a line is a line and I'd say it is a positive. But I'd also test again in a couple of days to be sure since it is so faint.

damngirl Sun 11-Sep-16 15:51:26

I can see a line in the second and third pics smile

Sophiemosley2013 Sun 11-Sep-16 15:51:30

I took it this afternoon but I didn't look at till 10 mins after as my daughter started crying but I've took so many and they was never another line but I'll test again if I don't come on my period thank you for replying 😀😀 xx

PGPsabitch Sun 11-Sep-16 16:55:10

I can't see a line but did you use the first piss of the day? That will be the most concentrated.

Sophiemosley2013 Sun 11-Sep-16 17:55:50

It's my afternoon wee but I'll wait till Tuesday and if I don't come on I'll do another one x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now