Talk

Advanced search

Cramping!!

(7 Posts)
Bethany0903 Sat 10-Sep-16 18:47:33

I'm 4 and half weeks pregnant and getting mild stomach cramps every now and then I had a miscarriage beginning Of August so I'm obviously panicking really bad and just so scared I'll bleed is it normal to have these sorts of cramps ?!!!

Rubberduck2 Sat 10-Sep-16 18:52:55

It is normal yes. I'm currently in the bath at 29 weeks and have period type pains now. Much more frequent first trimester now.

In terms of miscarrying again, you can only cross your fingers and hope. There is nothing you can do to make this one stick - if it's meant to be it will be.

I had 3 mc on the bounce last year then an ectopic, and I worried myself in to the ground until a wise msnetter said - if it sticks it sticks, if it doesn't it doesn't and it sunk in at the time. We have done nothing differently and as I said I'm now 29 weeks.

I really hope it works out for you flowers

WhateverWillBe Sat 10-Sep-16 20:07:56

Me too op - I'm around 4 + 5 and have had a fairly constant painful lower back the past 3 days or so (mild but unconfortable). Also mild period cramps...overall, I feel much as I do the day before I come on. I have 2 ds's but I really can't remember if I had this with them hmm

Mybeardeddragonjustdied2016 Sat 10-Sep-16 20:11:00

I was told cramping without bleeding is fine. Bleeding without cramping is also fine but both together is not good. I have 11 kids and had normal af cramping with every one!! Also had a mc in June 88 before my first baby and a mc in June this year. Fingers crossed for you.

Bethany0903 Sat 10-Sep-16 20:27:19

I feel great in my self and the pain isn't bad just a dull period like cramp every so often like not all the time I've had it twice today but other than been tired I feel great I have a 3 year old and I can't remember anything from my pregnancy with her

AllAboutCats83 Sun 11-Sep-16 08:45:11

I had horrendous cramping for about a week when I was around 5 weeks. It was much worse than AF cramps. Dr and midwife were not concerned at all. Now 11 weeks and all seems to be progressing well.

Bethany0903 Sun 11-Sep-16 09:10:42

Since putting this I haven't had any haha, it seems to be normal so I'm not concerned just can't believe how early I've started with sickness,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now