Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks pregnant, no symptoms like last pregnancy - worried

(10 Posts)
AppleJac Sat 10-Sep-16 16:46:38

Im 7 weeks pregnant and has tender boobs for the last 2 weeks but that symptom has gone now.

I ve had no other symptoms at all. My last pregnancy was nearly 5 years ago and i was feeling very sick and faint from 5 weeks.

Im worried that at the 12 week scan they are going to tell me my baby has died. I ve never miscarried before so im not sure why im thinking this.

Will i have to wait until the 12 week scan to find out?

Melmam Sat 10-Sep-16 17:33:56

Hi op didn't want to read and run I had this with my first pregnancy the symptoms went away for a few weeks then came back again at around 13 weeks try not to worry eat and drink plenty to keep your energy levels up I'm now pregnant again 14 weeks and I wish I had a break from the constant nausea and sickness congratulations flowers

AppleJac Sat 10-Sep-16 17:36:46

Thanks for the response.

When i was pregnant with dd i fainted in a shop at 9 weeks and felt very faint throughout the pregnancy. I also tried loads of things to stop feeling sick etc.

This pregnancy just nothing.

I ve bought 2 more clear blue tests to see if the weeks calculator has risen in the last two weeks

Novinosincebambino Sat 10-Sep-16 17:45:16

Hi applejac can I ask if you're taking any supplements like pregnacare or anything? I found when I started taking those some of my symptoms (cravings, lightheadedness, nausea) went away. Could be a complete coincidence of course.

SharkBastard Sat 10-Sep-16 17:48:45

Have you done the tests yet?

Sadly, I lost 2 pregnancies following no symptoms but there are millions out there that have no symptoms and have healthy pregnancies.

Let us know how you get on

AppleJac Sat 10-Sep-16 17:49:24

I take seven seas trying for a baby which is to be taken up to the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. I ve been taking it daily since last november.

I took the same with dd and then pregnacare MAX from 12 weeks until birth and i ve got those ones to take for this pregnancy too

AppleJac Sat 10-Sep-16 17:49:57

I ve ordered the tests today on amazon prime so they are coming tomorrow

AppleJac Sat 10-Sep-16 17:50:54

I ve had no bleeding but i keep reading about people having no bleeding but finding on the 12 week scan that the baby died weeks before and thats what im thinking

Ptarmigandancinginthegloaming Sat 10-Sep-16 17:56:44

I felt awful all thru first pregnancy (never really stopped feeling sick), but much better the second time, hardly any symptoms, and a healthy 9lb baby boy at the end, so try not to worry too much. I'd go see ur gp as soon as can get an appointment, for reassurance, but things r probably fine, I think sometimes ur body adapts, and seems to know better how to cope the second time (I have no science at all to back up that hunch tho!)

AppleJac Sun 11-Sep-16 11:56:33

My clear blue arrived this morning and when i tested 2.5 weeks ago it said 1-2 weeks. Just now its saying 3+ so im very relived that the hormone has risen and not dropped

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now