Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ok so I think I'm pregnant but way to early

(8 Posts)
Sweetpea86 Fri 09-Sep-16 22:39:15

Hi literally only ttc end of August my last period was 21st August and had sex on the 28th and 30th August.
This last week I've felt sick after eating ( had hyeremisis last pregnancy) I'm not due on for another 8 days. And I'm apparently 9 days after ovulation but I think it was a little sooner.
Took a pregnancy text tonight thinking no way and there is a very faint line showing positive. I'll try and attach pic.

I didn't think I could get sick this early on. Did any one else get this so early on

Got a clear blue digital for first pee tomorrow morning I've just took this test about 9 pm tonight

jacrispy Fri 09-Sep-16 22:43:20

Definatly pregnant! Congrats!flowers

marmitecrumpets Fri 09-Sep-16 22:44:11

That definitely looks positive! Congratulations!

Sweetpea86 Fri 09-Sep-16 22:49:35

I can't believe it lol it's all happened so fast but chuffed As well. My hubby can't see a line so I'm tho longn I'm I mad lol

Bethany0903 Fri 09-Sep-16 22:58:59

My boyfriend is exactly the same I think they think they have to be really solid lines haha, congratulationsflowers

ConvincingLiar Sat 10-Sep-16 07:39:02

Congratulations!

Nikki2ol6 Sat 10-Sep-16 08:02:25

Yup that's a positive!!! I got a bfp on day 7!! On a superdrug early test I couldn't believe it either lol now 23 weeks

Whatsername17 Sat 10-Sep-16 09:00:18

I got 'pregnant 2-3' on a digital two days before my period was due. Way too early for a high reading. At my scan, they moved me forward by a week. I think I'd ovulated early and then inplanted quickly. The same happened to my sil. She ovulated on CD 8 according to her scan. Mine would have been about the same I think. I'm now 21 weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now