Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Best Pregnancy Apps

(5 Posts)
NannyW Thu 08-Sep-16 21:04:09

Only 5 weeks pregnant and trying not to get too excited but as someone who is always using apps for various tasks in my life I was wondering if there were any great (preferably free!) apps that anyone uses during their pregnancy. TIA

Stacestoke Fri 09-Sep-16 15:08:26

Hi, I'm 15 weeks pregnant and at my first midwife appointment she suggested the Baby Buddy app. It's green with a white "b". It's free.

It's gives you a different bit of information each day, has space to take a photo every week which it makes into a video of your bump growing and it has an area where you can write down questions to ask at your next appointment. I haven't used much else on it to be honest and I haven't looked at any of the others. Midwife told most of the ones out there are American and that I should ignore them because their medical processes and advice are different.

HarleyQuinzel Fri 09-Sep-16 15:13:35

I had pregnancy + which I quite liked.

And for God's sake take a picture of your bump once a week! I wish I did smile

NannyW Fri 09-Sep-16 16:35:18

Thanks smile i’ll have a look at both of these. Love the idea of a weekly bump picture that turns into a video. All I have just now is a bloated stomach blush

gigglyapp Sat 08-Oct-16 14:52:19

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now