Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby brain

(6 Posts)
KentCat Thu 08-Sep-16 14:00:28

Hi

I'm 7+2 and really struggling with baby brain. I honestly think my colleagues think I'm losing the plot.

Don't know whether it's just because I'm little bit more tired, because I'm thinking about the future or just a hormone thing. Wondered if anyone else was experiencing anything similar?

Trulyamnearanear Thu 08-Sep-16 20:45:00

I keep loosing my keys. 3 times now despite never usually doing so.

I don't know the science of it.

Melmam Thu 08-Sep-16 21:02:27

I lost my partners bank card a couple weeks ago I keep forgetting things too hmm I also don't know the science if it

KentCat Thu 08-Sep-16 21:27:50

Haven't lost anything yet (touch wood) but I keep struggling with getting my words out and in some cases even thinking of the right word.

My husband just finds it funny

Havingkittens04 Thu 08-Sep-16 22:32:55

20 weeks.

Have, on a few occasions, tried to make a phone call using my Sky remote and, on separate occasions, wondered why the tv channel wasn't changing even though I was pointing the 'remote' (cordless telephone) right at the tv blush

I rocked up at my GP surgery for my whooping cough vaccine on Tuesday morning an hour...and a week....early confused

Havingkittens04 Thu 08-Sep-16 22:36:18

KentCat I developed this whilst pg with DD (3.5) and it's never gone away sad I used to speak so eloquently back in the day....it doesn't help that I'm bilingual, so I'm now sounding like a forgetful idiot in both languages confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now