Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Missed Miscarriage

(4 Posts)
user1473263608 Wed 07-Sep-16 17:02:31

Hello, first scan tomorrow! I'll be 13+2, already convinced myself it's a MMChad a little bit of light brown discharge when wiped 2 days ago and since then I've lost my pregnancy feeling! So I just know it's bad news, I'm only 19 with my first so it's scary. Anyone had a MMC? X

Reebok Wed 07-Sep-16 19:23:25

Please try to stay positive...

Yes, I had a mmc over 3 years ago and 3 months after my erpc, we tried again and got pregnant straight away. My 3 year old dd is laying beside me.

I did Mc again last summer but I got pregnant straight after and during that pregnancy I had brown blood at 18 weeks...I was convinced it was another Mc. It wasn't. My 4 month old dd is currently laying on me.

Pregnancy symptons do come and go. Please please stay positive. Hopefully bubba is OK. Post and let us know...good luck for the scan xxx

divadee Thu 08-Sep-16 07:24:39

I had brown discharge which turned into blood at 11 weeks. I was worried. At my scan I had a wriggling, healthy baby. I am now 19+2 and she's kicking away inside. I know it's easy to say but the symptoms going could be normal for your pregnancy. Most people's symptoms subside at 12+ weeks.

Hoping you have good news later on. Xxxx

user1473263608 Thu 08-Sep-16 13:51:19

All good!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now