Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Breast tenderness

(5 Posts)
Pixie26 Sat 03-Sep-16 23:26:53

I'm just wondering what 'breast tenderness' in pregnancy feels like to you? I'm hoping I'm pregnant this cycle (arn't we all who are ttc!) I've had a bit of pain in my left breast, none in the right, but it's not sensitive to touch, just a general pain occasionally inside, i had the same pain when I was on the contraceptive pill, so wondering if anyone else had breast pain on the pill and has found it to be similar in pregnancy. I don't usually have any breast pain for pms.

Laura05 Sun 04-Sep-16 01:41:27

I remember complaining of one achy boob a week before my bfp. I never get sore boobs before af or whilst on the pill. It was definitely a sign for me! Good luck!!

ThirdTimeLuck Sun 04-Sep-16 01:45:19

Bruised, they just felt bruised which was agony when walking fast or going up or down steps. If anyone knocked them they'd hurt afterwards and my nipples were especially painful, more of a sharp pain. This started before my missed period and continued until my DS was a few months old.

Scotmum83 Sun 04-Sep-16 19:06:41

I had really sore nipples with my first pregnancy. This time it's just the odd twinge, not sure if it's different this coz of breastfeeding possibly.

Pixie26 Sun 04-Sep-16 19:21:34

Thank you ladies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now