Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Unplanned pregnancy feeling so tired and down

(7 Posts)
seza12345 Fri 02-Sep-16 17:08:33

I have just found out I'm 7 weeks pregnant my partner and myself haven't been together long just over 8 weeks I was in the pill and took it everyday so this is a big shock to me and my partners
I had a really bad experience with my 3 child 6 years ago all my children where section babies so this will be another section unless the baby decides to come quick X I feel really down tired and scared

ConvincingLiar Fri 02-Sep-16 22:22:00

With him for 8 weeks and 7 weeks pregnant? Or is that a typo? I don't want to be rude but that's very early to be thinking of someone as a partner. Did you know him before?

ConvincingLiar Fri 02-Sep-16 22:31:26

I ask not to be rude but it must have an impact on how much you can rely on him.

skatesection Fri 02-Sep-16 22:31:36

No, you came off the pill 8 weeks ago, right OP?

Ambivalence is pretty normal! Getting pregnant is such a headfuck. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with your previous births, maybe you could talk to your gp about getting some sort of counselling for this pregnancy?

seza12345 Sat 03-Sep-16 06:45:03

Yes I knew him before 8 weeks but wasn't an item We were friends first but slept with him 8 weeks ago and not been apart since. I've spoken to the dr to find out what help I can get with is pregnancy

ConvincingLiar Sat 03-Sep-16 08:10:25

it does sound like some counselling might be a good idea to help you get your head around this. Given the newness of your relationship I'd only proceed with the pregnancy if I was willing to do it as a single parent.

seza12345 Sat 03-Sep-16 08:24:35

Yea I've considered being a single parent with 4 children I'm up for that I don't believe in terminations unless me or the baby are at risk X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now