Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

12 weeks pregnant, just jumped on my husband for piggyback. Was that stupid?!

(7 Posts)
ps2304 Thu 01-Sep-16 21:07:11

Just been for a crazy long walk and got stuck in a field of nettles in shorts. DH kindly offered a piggyback. Jumped up onto him three times throughout the field without even thinking about it. Will I have done any damage? Not in any pain or anything! Do have a little bump already but keep forgetting I am pregnant!! Worried now!!

Haffdonga Thu 01-Sep-16 21:08:55

Damage to your dh? He sounds like a strong chap, so unlikely. wink

Haffdonga Thu 01-Sep-16 21:10:33

And seriously, no. A little jump will be like a gentle rocking while your baby swims around in their waterbed.

thatsn0tmyname Thu 01-Sep-16 21:12:20

Worried for him? Yes! Worried for you? No!wink

ps2304 Thu 01-Sep-16 21:14:29

Haha thanks. He was more knackered than carrying me pre pregnancy weight gain!!

Puffinity Thu 01-Sep-16 21:21:07

I was going to come on and say "yes - for your husband" but others beat me to it smile. I suspect my DH would snap if I jumped on his back - lucky you smile

Kariana Fri 02-Sep-16 09:35:19

I was super cautious all through about things like this, right up until around 26 weeks when I randomly forgot I was pregnant and dived onto the bed on my front. Luckily I had my elbows down to land on so they took some of the force off my bump. I panicked and it hurt for a while afterwards but did no damage apart from to my mental state! At 12 weeks your baby probably won't even have noticed you doing it so don't worry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now