Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TMI ALERT picture inserted !!

(6 Posts)
butterfly92 Tue 30-Aug-16 19:10:23

Hi all. I am 32 weeks and just wondering is this normal to be getting in my underwear? Im worried it might be some mucous plug but when I googled pictures it doesn't look it. I feel it come out then I go toilet and its there on my underwear. Never had this before until a week ago and it's happening again. Is it normal discharge / babies head engaging causing it or could it be mucous plug coming out in small bits ? Thank you all

gamerchick Tue 30-Aug-16 19:12:18

bit gross I know but does it smell offensive?

butterfly92 Tue 30-Aug-16 19:14:00

gamerchick no it doesn't smell at all . I thought it would since it has a yellow tinge to it but it smells of nothing basically

gamerchick Tue 30-Aug-16 20:20:36

It could just be normal discharge for this stage in your pregnancy. I had all sorts of weird and wonderful things happening in my shorts during pregnancy. If it's just behaving like discharge and doesn't smell then I wouldn't worry. However if you are and would like some reassurence don't hesitate to ring your midwife.

Avebury Tue 30-Aug-16 20:29:49

Looks a little bit green to me so I think you should definitely get that checked out.

DirtyDancing Tue 30-Aug-16 22:19:53

Little check will put your mind at rest x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now